2.17.2010

marsha

So an attack is underway in some place called Marsha in Afghanistan. It's in one of the "stan" based countries. I knew a guy named Stan from Aberdeen. He once attacked me with an empty ice cube tray after a foosball dispute and I retaliated with a shot to the thigh using a 2 iron. I can't remember who won the game or the fight, but foosball was big then and often lead to fights.
But more to the point, it depresses me that we would attack a city named after a major figure on The Brady Bunch. I know Marsha deserved a lot of heat. She was tall and pretty and served as the perfect counterpoint to the sourpuss Jan. Plus, there was always that Greg "thing".  Awesome plotlines, intensely fulfilling drama. Cars and bikes and science experiment volcanoes. Jeepers!
So - anyway - this attack in Marsha, what kind of scene is that? Sounds really lame. For one gun and a 100 rounds of ammunition I could have the most kick-ass foosball table ever. Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment