2.25.2010

i can't see (everybody notices)

I can't see very well in the shower. I can't wear my glasses in there because they fog up. I can make out the outlines of my Target brand hair and body wash but if I lose the bar soap, I'm done for. I lost the charger for my toothbrush (ain't they all "powered" these days?) so it refuses to cooperate and is only capable of brushing one tooth at a time. It's dang tedious, brushing that way.
I  can't see my sidekick, Willie. He's in Pierre, SD. Hanging there until I can get a place that will accept his weirdness. It always takes time to get Willie in. He's half feral, part nocturnal and pretty much in charge (he thinks) when he's present.
But what bums me out the most is that I can't see my girlfriend in RC (I moved to MPLS). She is my darling one. Sweeter than my Aunt Iva's Chokecherry Jelly. Flashing green eyes, a smile that would beguile the least among us and a disposition that charms me to death. When she's near, I can't take my eyes off her.
Everybody notices.
I'm a creep.






No comments:

Post a Comment