6.29.2010

pepa asalto

Is from Buenos Aires, Argentina. She is beautiful. In spirit and appearance. She is intelligent, sophisticated and charming. She is my friend. I am lucky that she chooses to be my friend also.
In her honor,  I support Argentinian football and I don't call those islands the Falklands, I call them the Isles Malvinas.
I would love to go to Buenos Aires. Meet Pepa,  her husband and her children. I'm sure I would be brought into her home and treated like a long lost friend. A kindred spirit. A world citizen. Like her.
It probably won't happen. But that doesn't matter so much. We are both Americans (there is a north and a south, you know) and we are friends. I will always have a place in my heart for her. I hope she's made room in hers for me.
Vamos Argentina!





1 comment: