6.12.2010

could you would you

If you could I know it would be so good. The Magnolias have re-united but when will the Johnson brothers bring Run Westy Run back to life. We all wait patiently. Never missed a show. Usually a packed First Ave main room gig. Sometimes in the Entry for old times sake. Hanging from the rafters. Stocking cap studded with burning incense. You would have had to have been there to get the full picture.
Then there was the Iffy experiment. That was a chick magnet. Saw them at the 400. My cell was in my pocket. It redialed my girlfriend Mara at home. She heard us discuss the merits of various hot babes. Back in the car after, phone still broadcasting, she heard me tell my buddies that she was hotter than any chick there that night. Close call. Turned out well though. Still love my cutie from Grand Forks.

No comments:

Post a Comment