6.12.2007

onionpocket gunned down

Breaking news - Cleats Onionpocket has been shot, gunned down just outside of his Morongo Valley bungalow. The reports are sketchy and may change as more information becomes available, but what we do know is that Cleats Onionpocket has been shot. More than once.
We are assuming this means a hiatus for the Mexican Free Liver Orchestra (formerly the Mexican Rock Liver Orchestra or "The Livers" to their fans).
Orange County Squad Captain Mark Headbridge has asked the public to remain calm and call 911 if they see Mavis Badcob or Otis Fetters, both prime suspects in the shooting.
Onionpocket's walllet was taken from his leather Coach man-purse but his Italian Carp Glass collection was left undisturbed suggesting the prime motive was not robbery.
Stay tuned for frequent updates ...

2 comments:

  1. I bet that Clara Jean is responsible. She's a shady one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not my Cleats, darlin I didn't really run off, I was just up on the booze that night and got a little distracted. Found myself down in Mexico with some stranger, but darlin I'm on my way back via the nearest donkey I can muster up. You can't be gone,who is going to sing me my favorite song???

    ReplyDelete