6.09.2007

inevitable

If you've been following the comments on the last post you may have already concluded that TANBO and the founders of NBO have not reached an accommodation. Both bands have been dissolved. NBO again and TANBO due to copyright considerations.
Do I admit a level of frustration with the whole business of rock and roll? Yes, I do. Do the founding members of Not Bad Oranges express similar feelings? I don't have a clue. I always tried to ensure that NBO was about the music and not the ego's, but when you've experienced the level of success that NBO experienced, it's hard to separate the art from the attitudes.
Like John Lennon said on his first post-Beatles solo album, "the dream is over, what can I say?"
Since there were no advanced sales recorded, there won't be any ticket refunds for the TANBO shows in Arizona and South Dakota.

1 comment:

  1. Band drama. I love it. Can I look forward to an E! True Hollywood Story in the near future?

    ReplyDelete