1.30.2009

moonies eat dogs, don't they?

And weirdo roommates try to convince you to meditate and offer lessons in meditation if you don't know how. I meditate for several hours each night on my Hemingway Sleigh Bed (leather and wood)). Sometimes my buddy, the great Willie Pete Nelson (cat) joins me. Usually off to the left, close to the window. He goes out several times each night to run and kill.
Last night, he brought home a huge canal rat. Spiky haired and reeking. It smelled like a seven-day gutwagon. It wasn't quite dead yet though and when Willie Pete brought it to me for my inspection, the bugger spazzed, flipped on the rat after-burners and scurried under the couch. It is there now while WPN (Willie Pete Nelson) keeps a close watch.
The drama means meditation is out of the question for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment