9.09.2008

hai carrumba!

Click photo to enlarge. No pun intended.
Sarah (Babe) Palin looking hot. Jeez. It's not fair. I was thinking she wasn't so attractive, huge, square-jawed face and all, until I got the real, only slightly Photoshopped picture at left. Come to Butthead, I thought. But, not much chance of that. So I dug deeper and came up with this Palin in a bikini sportin' a gun. I began to toss large objects around the room as I reverted to primordial gorilla lust. I ran outside and tore down trees to create a leaf bed for me and my new lady. But here in Arizona, everything has thorns and just wouldn't do. In any event, I've got a whole new impression of the Republican Party and it's called Playboy! Hell, if they're going to continue overextending our military and putting our boys at unnecessary risk while they ruin the economy we might as well have a hot chick with low morals as second in command. Everyone in Washington is going to want to join this Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment