9.02.2008

ain't talkin bout love

Your love is rotten to the core ...


Click to enlarge graphic.

And apropos of the Republican National Convention, the Dead Kennedys. Turn up the volume! Jello, Jello...we need you.



Reminds me of a time when I would slog my books down to the university library with my fellow frat members. Not so much to study but to scope hot chicks that were there to scope us back, but like baseball, we struck out more often than we got a hit. A young gal walked past one night, wearing a torn and safety-pinned plain white t-shirt with the song's title scrawled on the front. We snickered audibly before laughing out loud. It was a mean thing to do and I now regret it, but though I sat among the rich boys from Sioux City and Sioux Falls and pretended to be like them, I never changed my party affiliation and never will.

Elect Obama. Our only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment