8.08.2008

mrs robinson

John Edward's girlfriend. Wow. His wife is at least as good looking as this Lounge Lizard with a truly freaky shovel-chin.
Guess what, the number of white-guy politicians cheating on their wives actually exceeds the number black athlete's attempts to get through an airport with a Pissinator or an unregistered handgun.
In any event, Hootenanny has crossed this idiot (John Edwards) off our list forever. He has acted poorly and he is from North Carolina. It's quite possible he suffers from some organic brain function fuck-up. Another possibilty is that he is a full-on moron - I believe that on the Psych scale a moron is dumber than an idiot. Both are endemic in NC. Some have spread into Arizona. I fight them off with a rake and a shovel. I haven't shot one yet, but I'm considering it.

So anyway, listen to and watch Simon and Garfunkel's Mrs. Robinson.

1 comment:

  1. yes, and some were spotted in Sturgis this past week, and I had neither a rake or shovel with me at the time, wouldn't be a bit surprised if they had originated in North Carolina, this shit spreads like wildfire.

    ReplyDelete