9.23.2007

so long since i've said hello

No. I'm not done. I'm not shutting down the site. I've just been very busy being very busy. The result is neglect. Procrastination, etc.
But, that said, how are all of you? Still checkin' in?
Good. I write because you read.
It's still hot here but cooling as the days pass. I've fully recovered from the Black Widow Spider bite. It hurt like a son of a bitch for a few days but wasn't much worse than an allergic response to a Minnesota wasp sting I suffered in summer 2005. My physician says there's no brain damage.
The storm damage from the 2007 monsoon is covered by insurance and I'll have my roof back in shape by December before the winter snows. Structurally speaking, I think it will hold.
I got so busy I let the landscaping go. Andy Ramirez and crew will be out next Wednesday to get that back in order. (I mow the front yard but Andy keeps up the back and the weeds - pre and post emergent.)
Like I said before, it's still hot here.
Check out The Shins. This video is outstanding.

1 comment:

  1. Good to know there was no brain damage, but that leaves a lot of explaining on your part for past events, hmmmmmmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete