4.12.2009

the copper penny

i was let out of the house by the person in charge so i hopped in my truck and headed to 'downtown' gilbert with my sights set on the copper penny. a fine, historical establishment with pool and darts and wackos and normals. my perfect element, exactly. i will definitely be going back after having made sure the bouncer (dave) and the bartenders (lindsey and kim) know my name. from the hit on my AMEX gold, i'm sure they will.
anyway, i met a strung out meth head with bad breath, a girl with barely concealed boobs so big i couldn't stop looking and a few really cool folks, but i'm home now and someone is gonna be mad when i crawl in. could be me and the cat on the couch tonite.

Update: The couch it is. With the cat. At least he understands my wandering. It's not like I was the one that pooped in her shoe. Probably her cat that did that. He's trying to drive a wedge, I think. Jealous little fink.

1 comment:

  1. melvin from moosejaw3:45 PM, May 07, 2009

    i was in that ole' penny one afternoon fer what seemed like a week...early ninedies...enjoyed the ice cold brewskies, gary stewart and conway twitty on the juke + other unmentionable acts....i think that same big boobied desert girl was there!!!

    ReplyDelete