4.15.2009

at a limpin' run

how to get motivated these days besides just hangin' on and driving a used saturn with a buck 30 on it?
any ideas? anyone? i been at a limpin' run since my leg almost bugged off last year. on it's own accord.
the highlight of my day today was explaining the NFPA to an Operations Manager, explaining to another how to buy a forklift battery using a phone and/or the internet and downloading Pandora to my crackberry.
i'm sure i must be some poor somebody's hero, but of course i'd rather not be. i am too good at lazy. if anyone's looking for that, call. i'll make some chili. bring beer.

1 comment:

  1. You are not alone. We all have our setbacks. My ordeal is different than yours, but I have been wearing a designer backbace (not) for the past three months, while my back mends. Hey if I lived closer, even in the same state I would have gladly picked up some Bud for some homemade chili. Miss Shelby

    ReplyDelete