3.10.2009

pol pot


when i was living in cambodia, in a small village on the border with laos, i made a report to the village elder, hun vang, about the lack of real meat,
white rice and liquor stores. hun gave me some 'monkey' meat (more likely a vietnamese ground mole) and said i should try to hook up with pol pot. he gave me a number. so i called and pol pot answered. turns out that even though he's the second coming of hitler and murdered millions, he had a line on fresh chickens and single malt scotch. he hooked me up. for a vicious devil who should have been and finally was executed, he was very congenial with me. and he wrote me a letter before he was put down wishing me, my family and my friends well, not even mentioning his upcoming demise. he did mention that since he was imprisoned he couldn't score any cocaine. it's apparently hard to come by in cambodian prisons. unfortunately, i couldn't help.

No comments:

Post a Comment