7.11.2008

downer applicant

I'm hiring a Lead/Supervisor and have an ad on CareerBuilder.com. The job requires IT and telecom abilities as well as personnel management strengths. Yet, I continue to get resumes like the following (a summary of the applicant's work history, I have not edited a single word);
I've Been doing this sence I was 16. I enjoy doing it and I'm a hard worker my job contains, Me to gurad People an keep the event safe. I also am a great cook. I've cooked for Red Robin for 3 years, and I also worked in sales for att wirerless for 3 years.

Ouch! I would say stick with Security or Red Robin and thank God you even have a job.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, youth today.

    Incidentally, I'm currently looking for a job so if you hear about something I'd appreciate you giving me a heads up.

    With love.

    ReplyDelete