6.23.2008

Denon AKDL1 Dedicated Link Cable

I have it on good authority that these are some of the best audio "dedicated link" cables available. (I know this is more interesting to a majority of males and less so to our better half, but maybe just stay with me. It gets better.) Though this appears to be an ordinary data cable, like the one that runs from the cable company modem to your PC, it is thicker than your average data cable and has an artful exterior patterned in shades of dark and pale blue. And, it's only $499.99? (That's a full $1.00 off the MFRP, bucko.)
This product offering is such a joke in terms of price/value that it soon lead to internet ridicule. Some of the best you'll ever read is at amazon.com.

Here's what Denon, makers of the Denon AKDL1 Dedicated Link Cable said:
Get the purest digital audio you've ever experienced from multi-channel DVD and CD playback through your Denon home theater receiver with the AK-DL1 dedicated cable. Made of high-purity copper wire, it's designed to thoroughly eliminate adverse effects from vibration and helps stabilize the digital transmission from occurrences of jitter and ripple. A tin-bearing copper alloy is used for the cable's shield while the insulation is made of a fluoropolymer material with superior heat resistance, weather resistance, and anti-aging properties. The connector features a rounded plug lever to prevent bending or breaking and direction marks to indicate correct direction for connecting cable.


Then check out a sample of reviews (want to read them all?):)
A caution to people buying these: if you do not follow the "directional markings" on the cables, your music will play backwards. Please check that before mentioning it in your reviews.

I recently bought a few of these cables and began using them. The first thing I noticed was how much fluffier and better the cable was than normal cables. Upon breaking a piece off and loading it into my pipe, the cable had a strong skunky smell. When I finally lit the cable, It hit me with an intense wave, which immediately affected my auditory senses... Everything sounded much fuller and much more interesting. I would recommend this cable for smokers everywhere....

My wife and I have been trying to conceive for almost a decade. We've tried every form of therapy, artificial insemination, and some other, more questionable methods. Then I saw this product. The Denon AKDL1 Dedicated Link Cable. I just KNEW that it was the answer to our prayers. When they arrived my wife gave me the look of a defeated woman with nothing but a feigned hope. But I had faith!
That night we wrapped ourselves in the Denon AKDL1 Dedicated Link Cable and tried one last time for a child. Nine months later our daughter was born. Thank you SO MUCH Denon AKDL1 Dedicated Link Cable.


Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment