11.02.2006

kafka, the tsa and the republican war on americans


here's a link to a great story about airline security from a fellow blogger
You can't wear sunglasses at LAX
great story
made me think of franz kafka's 'the trial'
how does a government protect me by reducing me to an endless waiting room and stripping me of my dignity on false premises of safety and security
with a group of low wage misfortunates that could care less
i am not afraid of terrorists
i will take my chances
i can protect myself
like dude in the article linked above says - how will checking my boarding pass three times
protect me or anyone else when one can easily generate a boarding pass with readily
available computer software
and i don't suspect it's all that hard to forge a drivers license
THE 9/11 BOMBERS HAD LEGITIMATE BOARDING PASSES AND REAL STATE ID
why are we looking for forgeries - they've already established they're smarter than that
next time i'm in LAX i'm keeping the sunglasses on
so as to not draw the attention of the neo-republican templars
the same old idiots responsible for fast food, jack-ass religion and the abuse of the elderly and feeble
if it's profitable

No comments:

Post a Comment